How to Choose the Best Tour Guide Microphone and Headsets
You never know when you will have a surprise visit from your executive office or potential customers. To prepare yourself for these spontaneous events, we recommend you have an effective portable electronic communication system on hand. At Plant-Tours, we can set you up with the right professional guide system for your needs.
Issues Corrected Using High-Quality Tour Guide Microphones
Headsets constructed with high-quality materials and software will cancel background noises within the unit’s range. For instance, you could prevent listeners from hearing pounding metal or loud machine humming. In addition, sharp feedback that could hurt someone’s ears will be dramatically reduced, leading to an enjoyable tour experience.
Problems Solved When You Use High-Performance Tour Guide Headsets
Professional-sounding headsets will improve audio volume even if you do not turn up the levels to their maximum. When wearing headphones made from durable materials, your listeners will hear uninterrupted speech. Your guides will deliver clear messages with no static even when touring 30-40 people or more.
Features of the Best Tour Guide Microphone and Headsets
If you feel overwhelmed by the idea of finding high-quality tour guide systems, we can help. To narrow your options, we suggest the following features when preparing for your next plant tour:
- -Operation range – We recommend a microphone that can reach listeners up to 150 feet.
- -Long battery life – Using equipment that stays charged all day can improve sound quality. A well-charged system also can eliminate hassel and interruptions.
- -Fast charging – For instance, you can charge two way units in six hours or less using the PT-107 charging station. Others you can set in a case overnight and charge them while stored in a convenient place for immediate use.
- -Patented Charging Sensor – This will prevent any damage when charging all your one way transmitters and receivers.
- -Programming up to 17 channels – This will allow you to host several tours at the same time without interference between groups. It also prevents crosstalk, as each group will have their own channel.
- -Durable materials – The best tour guide microphone and headsets do not break easily when dropped. They also stay intact because of a special UV coating that reduces the wear and tear process.
- -Volume mute – This will prevent listeners from hearing others cough or sneeze and will quiet background sounds while people are listening. You can also use this function any time when greater privacy while touring is needed.
Additional Features of Professional Quality Microphone and Headsets
You must remember to choose the tour guide microphone system and headset system that are compatible with other equipment. For instance, you can combine the PT 5370 All-in-One Headset with the PT5000 or the PT-5100 receiver. Using proper compatible units will ensure higher-quality performance and a longer product life-span.
Another important factor is the size and weight of your tour guide set. Using a lightweight system makes moving from one section of the facility to another less of a hassle.
As a speaker, the ability to hear oneself is also important, as it provides immediate feedback to the tour experience. If the leader of a tour can hear him or herself, it provides confidence that the listeners can hear audio. This feature, included with our all-in-one guide headsets, along with an individual volume level, will prevent the tour guide from shouting.
One more feature tour guides find useful is the ability to plug external devices into a system. Even if a transmitter is not needed, it can enhance the sound when used along with headsets, microphones and the following: tablets, smartphones or mp3 players.
We’re Ready to Set Up and Test Your System
We are here to help you set up your audio tour guide system for touring and to make sure your participants will hear your tour guides. In addition, the tests we perform will confirm that you have chosen the right equipment for your group size. You can email or call us if you have any questions about selecting the right tour guide microphone and headsets or to schedule your next set-up appointment.