If you plan to purchase or rent a tour guide system for your industrial facility, you have made an excellent choice. The right system will enable you to provide the best tour experience possible for your guests. To ensure the event goes smoothly, you must know how to properly use the equipment. We recommend trying out a free tour guide demo kit.
What a Tour Guide Demo Kit Can Do for You
Using a free tour guide demo kit will allow you to experience how the transmitter, receiver, headphone, headset and microphone work. You can evaluate the sound quality and determine the best pieces of equipment for your tour experience. If any questions arise during your trial, you have the option to ask us questions prior to a live tour.
Additional reasons you would want to request a free tour guide demo kit:
- For Usage Practice – After just a few tries, you will see how our product is the easiest solution on the market. We recommend you practice turning on the radios, replying to participant questions, and changing channels. This way you will be prepared when the guests arrive.
- For Testing Range Capabilities – It is usually a good idea to test the full range of the equipment to ensure that you are reaching all members of your tour. Have a fellow team member wear a headphone and move away until he or she can no longer hear the guide, then visually keep track of where this is. This way, you will be able to tell at a glance if the members of your tour are too far away. We have tour guide systems that allow communication at a range up to 150 feet.
- To Confirm it is the Perfect Model for Your Needs – If you’ve never used a tour guide system in the past, it is a good idea to test out a few products in the tour guide demo kit to ensure that you will be using the right model for your specific needs. Some noteworthy items to watch for are the range capability, whether you need a system that features noise reduction, and if you require one or two way communication.
- For Determining Charge Time – The frequency of system use and the duration of each tour will affect how long each headset, microphone, transmitter, or other piece will hold a charge. You can use a trial to determine how long and how often you need to charge your equipment, depending on your frequency of use. In addition, you can evaluate how well the equipment performs to find out what minimum charging level is required to produce a quality sound.
- To Plan Tour Guide Coordination – To ensure a tour goes smoothly, it is important to practice a few times beforehand. Having a trial system will allow you to make dry runs of the tour without an audience, while also becoming more comfortable with the equipment. Check for proper volumes, channels, and other simple issues that can arise during a live tour. If using a two-way communication system, we recommend preparing for questions the guests may ask so you can respond quickly and confidently.
- For Long-Term Preparation – If you plan to expand your plant, you will want to learn what equipment will best suit your needs now and after expansion. We advise checking for system compatibility to ensure you can upgrade your system as needed.
- To Experience the Comfort and Convenience – Technology aside, it is a good idea to ensure that the equipment is comfortable and fits properly. For instance, if you will be wearing the headset for 8+ hours a day, make sure that you wear the trial equipment for at least a few hours to make sure it is the right decision for you. You will also have the chance to feel how light the headphone is.
What’s Included in a free tour guide Demo Kit?
You have the choice of testing out our one-way and two-way communication systems. This includes all the equipment you would need for two people. For instance, you might request a demo tour guide kit that includes headsets or headphones, microphones, transmitters, chargers, or receivers.
Example equipment models include the PT-165 earspeaker, PT-21 headphone, or PT-395 headphones. Features include noise reduction, private channels to prevent interference, adjustable HEADBANDS, and long speaking ranges (some 150 feet or more).
How much does the tour guide demo kit cost?
Our trial tour guide demo kit is absolutely free with no obligation. Use this chance to see how your preferred Plant-Tours system will work for you. Keep it for as long as you want, and feel free to contact us when you would like to discuss your specific requirements.
Call us today for you Free Tour Guide Demo kit, so you can hear your message, loud and clear!